14th blood donation camp organised by sakha mandal
Folks For anybody who wants to give back something to the society for a moral cause.
Inviting you all for a 14th Blood Donation camp at shyam sewa sadan opp shyam mandir pheel khana .Your one act of kindness can give someone a new lease of life.
Date: 17th september, sunday
Time: 11:00am to 5:00pm
Place: Shyam Sewa Sadan opp. Shyam Mandir, Pheel khana , Kanpur
Your presence on this day would be appreciated and will help us to
make this event a grand success.
Blood donation is healthy!!!
- Enhance the production of new Red Blood Cells.
- Burns calories, One pint of blood (450 ml) when donated burns 650calories in donor’s body.
- Helps in fighting “Hemochromatosis”, it’s a genetic disease whichmay lead to organ damage.
- It has been mentioned in various sites though not proved thatelderly people in good health have reported feeling invigorated orreenergized by giving blood on a regular basis.
- Reduces the chance of heart diseases, also It helps in reducing thechance of heart attack to one third.
- Apart from all these benefits a donor gets a mini blood test donebefore donating blood. This includes Hematocrit i.e. HB level test,Blood pressure is measured, body weight is checked. After the blood iscollected it tested for 5 major diseases. Those are Hepatitis B,Hepatitis C, HIV, Syphilis and malaria.
The most valuable thing you can donate is your blood, there is nothingprecious than a human life.Let’s try to save as many we can.
Together we can make a difference, I am ready, ARE YOU??